Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Return Of The Son Of Fine Dry Wit

Well, it is settled. Fine Dry Wit is back online, and will continue to host my ridiculous and fascinating opinions.
Those of my friends and family in the know understand why these past months have been tough for my family.
But that which is past is past, and now, every now which is not yet a was, is where I am.
One change at FDW: in the interim when I wasn't policing the comments, 'spambot comments' started infesting my pages. So I am shutting down the comments, sorta kinda. Here's  how you CAN comment, or talk to me if you want:
fine_dry_wit@yahoo.com
feel free to email me any comment you want to make; if you'd like it to appear in the comment page, I'll put it in.
So...here I am, back at FDW. I am still sick of politics, so please leave that...stuff...off my pages. Look for a post soon about how cultural Christians are doomed to hell. Ah, it's good to be back!