Saturday, March 23, 2019

Race Run Backwards


Racism Trumps Nothing!!!!
Today Big “R” racism reared it's ugly again, and I've just gotten up from a nap, so here's my two rubles/cents/salt.
ANYONE who makes assumptions/determinations about themselves OR anyone else based on skin color, THAT person is Racist.
Most especially if they assume or determine that they are more righteous than some one else based on the color of their skin.
Also Most especially if they assume or determine that some one else is NOT righteous based on the color of THEIR skin.
Keeping it simple:
Depredations concerning race abound in the hearts of all humans.
Racism is sin. Which is why humans are the only species capable of racism.
I'm a Christian. 
I belong to the family of God. 
I have sisters and brothers of all races, because the Gospel has reached all races.
You think you can judge me by the color of my skin?
God is my judge...and yours.

No comments: