Saturday, October 15, 2016

Me In The Meantime





I keep coming back to the same Scripture verses which have blessed me and continue to nourish to my soul.
"21This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
22It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
24The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
25The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
26It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD." Lamentations 3:21-26

1 comment:

Doug said...

Hope. Right there in the first verse. Recall to mind. Remembering how God has carried me through so much, made me to be at Peace.
Hope and quietly wait-in the last verse. I needn't worry about what will happen. Instead I hope and quietly wait to see how God works.
May God richly Bless you today.