Monday, April 08, 2019

ATTENTION MUSLIMS!!!

Hi there! Good News!
As Representative Ilhan Omar seems to be the 'face' of present day Islam in this country, I chose her image above to represent all Muslims.
As I said, Good News!
Jesus Christ makes it possible for sinners to be forgiven by God!
Many feel that there is no hope for them, that their sin is too great~
but there is HOPE in Jesus Christ!
You may have been taught differently, but I can tell you, as one whom God saved 30 years ago~~Salvation is real, Jesus Christ is real, and YOU can be saved from your sins, just as I was back in 1979.  I have been at Peace with God since that day.
How can you know the truth?
Ask the God of the Christians and Jews to prove Himself to you.
Seek Him. Ask Him.
“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."

No comments: