Your Age by Chocolate Math
1. Pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755....If you haven't, add 1754
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born
7. You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week). The next two numbers are YOUR AGE!
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2005) THIS WILL WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE HOT CHOCOLATE FUDGE ON A SCRUMPTIOUS BANANA SPLIT.
This is one of those math things that is probably so simple if you know the trick. But I don't so it seems quite genius! (And math kind of makes my head hurt.) I also stole this from another blog, which I wanted to acknowledge, but I couldn't find it again when I back-arrowed.
God bless your Sunday! Sees, here I come. Rats! I don't think they're open on Sundays!