Friday, September 10, 2010

Some Idiot Burned A Copy of Korn's Album By Mistake

Calm down, citizenry. The only book which is wholly Holy is pictured above. Burning a Koran means nothing. It means less than burning last week's newspaper. But some minister in Fla is planning a Koran Kookout.
I know he is planning his protest because Islamists attacked us on September 11th, 2001. Sir, they have been attacking us for centuries. They will continue to attack us until Christ returns.
What happened to "Count it all Joy?"
What happened to:
"Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord." Romans 12:19
I'm not saying that the minister is not within his rights-we have Freedom of Speech here-but I wouldn't burn Korans to make a political or theological point.
I did publish the cartoons of Mohammed, and I am fully against all false religions, including Islam.
But if I attempted to play "The Payback Game" every time I was attacked, slighted, opposed for being a Christian...I'd be too busy to do anything else.
Burn Korans? Someday God is going to burn the entire world to make way for the New Jerusalem.
He will repay. I'm just along for the ride.

2 comments:

Doug said...

By the Bye-I did some burning once-where I lived we had an infestation of yogis/Transcentendtal Meditationists who were leaving their unholy books at rest stops/lunch counters/public places in our nice little tourist town.
One burn barrel, a few matches and lighter fluid. We didn't announce anything to the media ahead of time. We just took care of business one night, behind our rented house. Myself and a few of my friends from a Christian coffeehouse fellowship. Cool in days gone bye.

LGR said...

Yes, that's the way to do it. :-)

God bless!

Leta