Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Beauty Is





It’s in my nature, so I can’t help it. I’ve been this way since before I can remember, and I have to assume that God had His good reasons for making me as I am.
Here’s the here’s: Life is wonderful, life is good…but sometimes what the world is going through is harsh and ugly and, as I am a part of this world, I am affected. So Life is out of balance-too much ugle, not enough beaut. I act.
Here’s a puppy, one of the most cutest puppies ever to be highlighted on Cuteoverloaddotcom. If this pup doesn’t bring a smile to your lips, doesn’t make the world seem full of hope…then you are beyond my threshold, and I can’t see or hear you.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Remember-for all of your cute needs, check out:
http://cuteoverload.com/

Meg Frost has done the world a great blessing by creating this site.