Monday, April 13, 2015

Demolicans Versus Republicrats

"Presidential elections are planned distractions
To divert attention from the action behind the scenes"
lyric from "Just Another Movie" by Timbuk 3.
A bit of a cynic, Pat MacDonald wrote that during the Reagan Presidency-I wonder what he thinks of the contretemps passing for Politics these days?
I am taking to heart the idea of staying out of political squabbles for the foreseeable.
The party of the first part doesn't seem too distinked from the party of the second part.
Already some aspirants have declared their intention to be President.
Long time readers of FDW-both of them-know my propensity for being 100% wrong
regarding elections. The last one that I got right was Geo Bush beating John Kerry, which was literally a "no-brainer".
So allow me to proclaim loudly that Hilly Clinton, who just announced, will NOT be the Dem with the nom.
She might be the first one to quit. If she hasn't already by the time you read this.
On the other side of the dais, the 'field' of contenders is growing...and I don't care.
No one yet has had opportunity to define himself...except they all seem to be "himselves" with nary a 'herself' to be seen.
But it's early yet.
My greatest hope is that Christ will return soon and save us from one more election.



1 comment:

Doug said...

May God richly Bless you today.