Friday, August 26, 2016

Stain The Coarse

Staying the course.
Let Hillary denigrate Trump.
Let Trump riposte.
Nothing she says will change my mind about voting for Trump.
Nothing He says will change my mind about voting for Trump.
Wondering about the picture?
Up until THIS ELECTION, "The Heat" was the worst thing I'd seen...
and I only wasted 12 minutes on that before giving up.
We still have 80 plus days to endure this contest, including at least
5 'October Surprises' because every previous election only needed one.
This is five times worse.
Stay the course-someday it will all be over and we can get back to our simulacrum 
of a decent country.




1 comment:

Doug said...

I do care about our country, and I do want Trump to win.
The last Presidential election that I 'got right' was when I picked Bush over Kerry.
But here's the here's that many don't want to hear:
I believe that God will put in place whomever He wishes for His purposes.
And not one bit of politicking will ever change that.
Pray for our country, our world...and grab a helmet.