Sunday, April 06, 2008

No Exceptions


“24“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.”
John 5:24

That’s it. That is the Gospel in one sentence, spoken by Jesus Himself.
Now, some churches and Christians believe that a person can sin his way out of the Kingdom-fall out of Grace, slide back into the world and straight into Hell when they die.
In other words, they can fail God so completely that God will kick them out.
I don’t believe that. I believe that we all fail God, but God never fails us.

“1Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1

Think about it. If we are born again, not by our own works but through God’s Spirit indwelling us, it is impossible for us to undo what God has done.

“27“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29“My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30“I and the Father are one.”
John 10:27-30

Faith can grow cold, Christians do sometimes rebel, just as some children rebel against their parents here on earth. But such rebellion doesn’t change the relationship. And God, Who readied us for Heaven, will cast none of His Children into Hell.
My life is a testimony to God’s not giving up on a rebellious child. I can tell you that it is much better to be at peace with God. May God richly Bless you today.

No comments: