Thursday, June 04, 2009

Funny World

Funny world. This morning I watch the Jet Li movie, "Fearless", then turn on my computer and find that David Carradine is dead, possibly a suicide. President Obama ventures into the lion's den of Egypt to call the world to "Peace" when all it seems to want is war.
This could be a cynic's holiday, a feast for the pessimistic realist, but nope-not today, and not in the near.
"25 “As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives,
And at the last He will take His stand on the earth." Job 19:25
I have the same hope as Job, and know that this world will remain until God replaces it with better. There will be wars, but they come from the hearts of men. The only way to end war is to either end men...or submit to God, the King of Peace, Who will give you His Peace. For both myself and David Carradine, the war is over.

No comments: