Monday, June 30, 2014

Out Of Hope Or Out Of Nope

I personally am out of 'nope'. Meaning, to mis-quote one of my songs,
"From here on out, (my) life should be
 Red roses and sunshine."
Even the best of us cannot see even a second ahead in time. You not only don't know what tomorrow will bring, you don't know for certain what will happen six seconds after you read this sentence.
5..4..3..2..I trust that God, Who sees the end from the beginning, Who stands outside of time, will take care of things, whatever things need to be taken care of.
So, you may ask, why the picture?
Hope. Not nope. I'm reminded of one of the best but also one of the toughest Summers when I look at this photo.
I'm a long way away from there and from that Summer-I have an entirely different life now.
The year following that Summer began about as nope as nope can nope for me.
I couldn't even imagine the good things God had in store for me, and I know that He's not done yet.
Fresh out of nope, and may that be your Blessing, also.


1 comment:

Doug said...

I was going to use another photo, one that I've had as my desktop for awhile, but I shy away from putting
personal pictures on the intrawebs.
this one is less personal, more generic.
As you might have divined from the post, some turmoil in the camp right now. But God is good, and I am not worried. The few who look in on my blogs from time to time-this post is pointed at them, that they would not be worried, either.
viskas bus gerai.