Monday, April 11, 2016

Encouragement For Christians

One thing about Christian posts-our non-Christian friends and family will scroll past anything
to do with God, so we can talk openly.
I have been blessed lately, encouraged, and I want the same for you.

Read Psalm 34. Out loud. Take your time, measuring the words, feeding on what God has put in David's heart to share. Meditate on the psalm, and I suggest reading it out loud, as it helps us to take in more of the message than when we only skim it with our eyes.
That's it-may God richly Bless you today!

1 comment:

Doug said...

As for the picture: back when I was saved, for the first few months I was only praying/studying/spending time with God. When the time was right, I was led to a ministry in town, and began working/living/being encouraged by a wonderful group of Christians, two of whom are shown in this picture. Don wrote a verse in my brand new Bible, and now, nearly 40 years later, it still encourages me.