Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Hiding Our Heads In Sand, Kneeling Towards Mecca





GREAT! The Circus is in town but I'm busy!
Grand Guignol, anyone?
Caught only a few DNC moments, but I did hear Lizzy Warren state that their candidate Hillary Clinton would stand up to the big banks!
Well, she DID stand up in front of a few of them and was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to speak.
Words of wisdom or last year's box scores-content was not...um...Queen. They were buying low, getting in early, hoping that their ROI would be HUGE once she was ensconced in the Ovoid Office.
You know what I would have loved?
If Bernie Sanders (remember him?) would have taken the mic, stared right at Hillary and shouted,
"INITIATE PLAN X-1"
PEACE NINJAS JUMP IN FROM THE SHADOWS, KITE IN FROM ABOVE, SHOUTING
"A NEW DAY DAWNS! A NEW DAY DAWNS RIGHT NOW! IF YOU ARE WITH US, STAND UP NOW!"
And Bernie wins it all-the Nom, the Gusto AND the right to lose to Trump in a spectacular fashion. November can't November fast enough for me.

2 comments:

Doug said...

I trust that those who read my stuff are among the most intelligent and beautiful people in the world....but...
sometimes I fail with my humor because I an too obtuse (I had to look it up).
Reading the title, you expected maybe something about Islamic Terrorism, right?
And just like the Democratic National Convention, I didn't even mention it once.
Some fun, huh?

Isaac said...

Great rread thankyou