Monday, August 01, 2005

The Best Part of Waking Up

The Best Part of Waking Up in America is that I live in a land where I can Praise my God publicly, state my beliefs without fear of being beheaded or imprizoned, and can live and work in a beautiful land, blessed by my God.
There are Christians around the world who would be killed for Praising our God publicly, cannot state their beliefs without fear of being beheaded or imprizoned, live , work and are slaves, and are still Blessed by our God. God is greater than our circumstance-and He loves his children, and has not forgotten one of us, whether we live in America or are suffering in a North Korean gulag, being starved to death,worked to death, simply for holding onto faith in Jesus Christ. God has not forgotten them, and we cannot forget them either. I urge any who stop by here to visit:
http://www.persecution.com/
and, if you can, help support that fine organization. And never forget that if God has Blessed you, you should be blessing others.

No comments: