Saturday, August 13, 2005

Is There a Rabbi in the House?

Another article is posted on the Internet telling of a prominent Rabbi-prominent in Russia-I had never heard of him-who recognises signs of the imminent arrival of the Messiah.
From a World Net Daily article: "Russian Chief Rabbi Berel Lazar believes the Earth will soon see the coming a Messiah to judge all mankind."
Of course I differ with the Rabbi in that I see the Messiah returning, having been here before. But I feel that Rabbi Berel is right-it will not be long before Messiah comes and wipes the Earth clean of all sin. That means sinners. Just as a Christian is indwelt of the Holy Spirit, all others are indwelt of sin. Just as only those indwelt by the Holy Spirit will be with our Lord in His Kingdom, those indwelt of sin will be the only ones who won't.
Some call us arrogant for believing in Jesus Christ as the only Lord and Master. To deny His titles is to deny Him. Any who think me arrogant haven't seen me when I've been humbled by my Lord. You can find fault with me and call me names all day, but it doesn't change the fact that you need Jesus Christ in your life, to free you from sin and give you a new life, a holy life, an eternal life of fellowship with Him. According to Rabbi Lazar it won't be long before Messiah comes to judge the World. Are you guilty? Are you fearful to stand before our Judge? I'll be standing in Judgement too, for all that I've done or not done. I will be faced with the evidence of my failures and sins-but then the slate is wiped clean, and I enter into His Joy, and remember my sins no more. That is the Judgement all believers will face. Our slate is wiped clean because we accepted that Jesus Christ dying on the cross in our place is seen by our Father God as an acceptable Sacrifice to blot out our sins.
I know how greatly God Hates sin-I wouldn't want to be Judged a sinner in His Court.

No comments: