Sunday, May 08, 2016

So Much For The World


For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

The richest man in the world will be a pauper when he dies. Not a cent will
carry over into Eternity. Graveyard cold tears empty pockets BROKE.

In part, that's why the world rejects/ignores Christianity-who wants to hear that their entire
existence will end in bankruptcy? That ALL apart from God is meaningless?

The verse above about 'What shall it profit' was weighing me down-when I was on the cusp
of accepting Christ, that verse burned in me. I knew that losing my soul was a distinct possibility.

You may not want to hear it, but God is real, Jesus Christ is True, and your soul, your life, all that you treasure is in danger.  May God Bless you today.






 

No comments: