Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bumping Against Bad


Recently a soul took issue with my Christian witness because I put a picture of President Obama in a post with the word “COWARD” written across his face.
My response, that I didn’t care what anyone thought about the post, was met with a return volley of chastisement, that I should care, because: “By their fruits shall ye know them, as it's written.”
Chuck Smith had a great line in one of his books about “Renegade Fruit Inspectors”.
You know, Christians and others (especially others) who take upon themselves the checking of Christians efforts/witness.
Am I offensive? If so, please feel free to ignore me and go about your day. But please, PLEASE, I beg of you(!)...stop back and share here at FDW the next time you apologize to someone for speaking your mind, for having an opinion. I'm eager to learn what that's like.

No comments: