Saturday, November 08, 2008

Hail, Nicolae Carpathia!

I just had a good laugh-I was perusing the blogs, and in a post about Senator Obama someone left the comment: “Hail, Nicolae Carpathia!”
Too funny-that is, of course, the name of the Antichrist in the LaHaye/Jenkins “Left Behind” series.
I’ve covered this ground before, so just a synop-I believe that there will be a person known as the Antichrist, as the Bible clearly states. I know that when that Antichrist appears, he will be loved globally, will in effect rule the world for a short time.
I WISH that Senator Obama were the Antichrist; that would mean that we are very close to the time of our Lord’s return.
I don’t believe that Obama is “The” Antichrist, but that blogpost comment did make me laugh.
He’ll do until the real One comes along.

No comments: