Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm Not Lazy-I'm Recycling!

My Pastor asked me if I would cook up another Bible quiz for tonight-here is most of the quiz, for your enjoyment or t'oher. I culled the questions which had to do with 'Finish the verse'.

Enjoy!

Bible Quiz 3-14-2010

1: 14th book of the Bible?


2: Who was the prophet who resisted God?


3: We all know the Samaritan woman at the well. What city did she live in?


4: Which king had Daniel tossed in the lion's den?


5: What did Darius do while Daniel was in the den?


6: The miracle of a few loaves of bread feeding a large crowd, with some left over, is first recorded in which book?

7: 14th book of New Testament?

8: To whom is 3 John addressed?

9: According to Lamentations 3:24, the LORD is my ?

10: According to Psalm 73:26 God is the strength of my heart and my ?

11: Be the first one to stand up and quote Psalm 103:1
"1 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name."

No comments: